2013

2013

Sunday, January 22, 2012

3/25

I am starting a fun photography posting with my friend Stephanie! Every week we'll take a picture that helps describe, via photos, what our week was like. It will fun to find how to express what is going on in our lives with just one photo!
This week's photo says it all for me! Especially today! I have not been feeling very well with this pregnancy and it has zapped all my energy:( I have a hard time with not being able to get things done that need to get done, like the laundry starting to pile up, messes everywhere, school work, bills, etc..
 ~However, I was listening to Francesca Battestelli's song, This is the Stuff, that speaks about not having everything always go the way you want. The wonderful thing about that is that God is using all these peculiarities and frustrations in my life to turn me into his beloved child. This helped me to gain perspective on what has been going on in my life and to know that I need to go with the flow and always look for the positive in the situation and ask myself "How should I act right now?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl--I can totally relate! I hope that you're taking time to pause and be reflective. God is at work at all times--even when we aren't paying attention. And it's important to MAKE time to be still and listen. Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete